To be a “full” voting member of PCPC3, an applicant organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- It must be a 501(c)(3) not-for profit organization if based in the USA or meet closely comparable not-for-profit criteria if not US-based
- It must be “patient-centric”, by which it is implied that the organization’s mission and primary goals must involve programs and services designed to facilitate or optimize access to information, education, or high quality health care for patients and their families (as opposed to the actual delivery of health care or the representation of non-patient interest groups).
- It must be able to demonstrate that it is very highly focused on programs and services relevant specifically to prostate cancer and directly related issues (without necessarily being exclusively prostate cancer focused).
- It must subscribe to and be active in support of the strategic policy priorities of PCPC3.
- It must be national or international in the scope of its services.
- It must be elected as a full member of PCPC3 by not less than 66.6% of the full membership of PCPC3 at any specific point in time.
All final decisions about the activities of PCPC3 will be taken by its full members according to policies and procedures that are current at the time of such final decisions.
Any full or affiliate member of PCPC3 may have its membership in PCPC3 revoked at any time, with or without cause, by not less than 66.6% of the then-current full membership of PCPC3.