The members of PCPC3 are dedicated to
- Ensuring that all adult males and their families understand and are aware of their risk for diagnosis with prostate cancer
- Providing information, education, and support for men who are diagnosed with prostate cancer — and for their care-givers and family members
- Advocating for and educating patients about opportunities for high-quality diagnosis, management, and treatment of prostate cancer and its consequences by primary care and specialist clinicians of all types
- Advocating for advances in the diagnosis and management of prostate cancer over time
- Eliminating prostate cancer as a significant clinical risk factor to the greatest extent possible
and to working together, in collaboration, toward the achievement of this mission.